baby #3. Yes, I am pregnant, again. And I know what your thinking "didn't you just have Lexi?" And the answer is yes. Right now, my official due date is May 23, so if you do the math, Lexi will only be about 16 months older than baby #3. Scary! It appears that this little baby desperately wants to join our family here on earth, and isn't going to wait any longer.
I went to the doctor last week for my 12 week check and the nurse wasn't able to find the heartbeat with the Doppler , so we got an ultrasound. Yay! Hearing the heartbeat is all good, but actually seeing the baby gives me a whole other level of comfort. I've pretty much gotten over the morning sickness and the overwhelming exhaustion, and thankfully, it wasn't bad at all this time around.
I'll be honest, I'm a little freaked out! Hopefully, Heavenly Father will pour down some blessings of patience, because I have a feeling that our lives will change drastically with this little addition. But we are going to welcome this baby with open arms and tons of love!

6 comments:
Yay! Benson and Bella are 15 months apart, and it has it's perks! But I'm sorta laughing at you too :)! Congratulations!
A very big congratulations to you. You will do great, and the I know that Heavenly Father will bless you greatly. Glad you are doing well!
BR
Congrats, my friend! I'm glad you're getting over the morning sickness already! My 3rd pregnancy, it lasted all 9 months! So, yay for you!!! (Also, if you want to try BF this time, I'll give you all the advice I know. If not, enjoy having your body to yourself after the birth!!)
Congrats!! You are looking awesome, I had no idea & I just saw you on Sunday. Three is not as hard as it seems.
Yippee!!!! Bring on the fun times. Three is when the parents become outnumbered by the kids. Once you get past #3, it only gets easier to add to the family.
Congratulations, any suspicions on the gender yet?
Leisa, how exciting! Congratulations!! I've heard that having 2 is the hardest, and after that, it's all cake. I wish that for you. You're so brave to go for #3 already! Good luck with everything.
Post a Comment