Monday, November 29, 2010

Giving Thanks

My list of things I'm so very grateful for this year:
  • Family!  Of course.
  • the Gospel
  • Our home
  • Our health
  • Cam's awesome job
  • And so much more!
The girls on Thanksgiving morning

Cam offered to make the pie this year.  It was a yummy apple pie, baked in a brown paper bag.  Weird, I know.  But it turned out great!

Cam's Mom brought stuff for the girls to make turkey hats.  Abby's not really loving having her picture taken.

Some "Hand turkey's" we made with the girls hand prints.  Also a list of things Abby is greatful for. 
 This year we spent Thanksgiving day at our house.  Cam's family came over and we put the finishing touches on the feast that was prepared.  The usual activities were in store, eating, visiting and playing games.  I love this time of the year.  I'm so excited for the holiday season to have officially begun.  Last year, we kind of breezed through the holidays because we were so busy anticipating the birth of Lexi.  This year, I plan to fully absorb every second of the holidays!

No comments: