Saturday, August 7, 2010

Lexi's Diagnosis...

Earlier this week, I took Lexi back to the doctor to get her head measured again.  And, her head is still really big, and growing a little faster than average.  So the doctor decided to send us in to get an ultrasound done of her head to check for any abnormalities.  And her official diagnosis...she just has a big head.  Thank goodness nothing is medically wrong, I am however discovering lately that I am limited on some of the shirts she can wear.  There have been several that won't fit over her head.  Luckily, her large head fits her large body.  She tops the charts with all her measurements.
Height: 27 1/2 inches
Weight: 19 lbs 6 oz (wow! no wonder my arm tires so quickly when I carry her around)
Head: 18 3/8 inches (apparently those 3/8 of an inch make a huge difference on the % chart)

1 comment:

Becky R. said...

YES YES YES! :) Glad all is well.