Ever since I had to stop running during my pregnancy, I have been SUPER anxious to get back into it. Last week, I had my 6 week check, and got the go ahead from my Dr. to start running again (although I had done a few easy runs before then). I have been looking at races that are scheduled this summer, and long ago decided that I could be ready for the Utah Valley Marathon (http://www.utahvalleymarathon.com/) in June. This week I officially started training for the marathon. I am concerned about finding time for all the training runs, so if it becomes too much, I'll back down to the half marathon. So, here goes!
(Anybody want to join me???)
2 comments:
Nope. But I think that you are amazing to even want to do that - I hope you can make it work (though even if you don't a half marathon is nothing to sniff at). If you could please send a little of your ambition my direction I'd appreciate that.
Good luck with your training - I think that is awesome!
I'm SO proud of you!! You are going to be awesome. I love your questions on my blog too! Keep em' coming :)
Post a Comment