Several months ago Abby decided nap time was better used destroying her room. I tried all sorts of approaches to get her to actually sleep, but I soon just gave up. I realized that it wasn't worth all the stress of trying to get her to sleep or play quietly. So, even though "nap time" is long gone, Abby will occasionally fall asleep, but rarely in her bed.
The other day I was watching TV while I rocked Lexi to sleep and Abby was busy playing with some toys at the kitchen table. After a while I realized that it had gotten real quiet. This is what I discovered:
She had pushed the highchair (which she doesn't sit at for meals any more) up to the table and climbed in. I guess it must be more comfortable than it looks, because she fell fast asleep!
1 comment:
So cute! :)
Becky
Post a Comment