Monday, April 6, 2009

A Visit From Mom and Dad

Over the weekend my parents came up and visited for a couple of days. They made a trip down to St. George to see my Dad's mom, and decided that while "in the neighborhood" they would come here for a visit also. It was so nice to see them and Abby quickly got attached to "mama" and "papa". Although shy to start, it didn't take long, and Grandma and Grandpa weren't allowed to even leave the room without her calling after them till their return.

On Sunday afternoon we went up to Salt Lake to visit my Grandparents. It was good to see them. Abby had a blast there too. Tons of new toys to play with! I was surprised when she picked up a mini basketball and new exactly what to do with it. She ran over and "dunked" it in the mini basketball hoop. I wonder if that's a sign of talent to come?!

It's so nice to have family come and visit. I don't mind having a full house AT ALL! I only wish they could have stayed longer!

2 comments:

Laurie said...

I love visits! They are the best! That is the coolest that Abby dunked...future basketball star!

Jolynne said...

Im so glad you had a lots of fun with your parents!