
I think she kind of understood that it was a special day, because our normal morning routine was thrown out the window (I'm huge into daily routines, it seems to make the days run smoothly). She played with her toys,


I went straight to work cleaning to get ready for family to come over, and Cam...slept. Cameron's parents came to Sacrament meeting with us, which was great, because there were more people there to distract Abby and keep her busy!

We then came home and visited and got dinner cooking.

Will, Are and Piper joined us a little while later and we had a nice dinner and played some games. We played this game where you have to hit people with a rolled up newspaper, which we thought was fun, but Abby didn't like seeing her parents get hit (don't worry, it didn't hurt). She would cry every time. So we had to cut that one short. It was a nice day with the family, and I can't wait till next year, when we can have Abby do even more Easter activities like an egg hunt, and decorating some eggs.
2 comments:
I am BIG into routine too! I LOVE my days with the routine, without not so much! I LOVE her easter dress! So fun when they can actually participate!
ROUTINE? Huh? I'm unfamiliar with what that means! Thats how me and you are NOT twins! I'm suprised kenna knows up from down the way I run! By the way! Piper is super cute! I have never seen a picture of her!
Post a Comment