I have been an Activity Day's leader with my friend Jolynne for about 9 months and have really grown to enjoy it. Getting to know the girls in the ward has been so much fun. They all have such sweet spirits. Watching them makes me excited (and anxious) for Abby to reach that age! This last activity I asked Cameron to teach the girls about fire safety and talk about his job a little. I think that the girls had a good time listening and participating. We also let the girls try on his gear.


I love to watch Cameron do these little presentations. We have gone to do a couple of them at his moms school, and it fills me with such pride to listen to him talk about his work.
1 comment:
Cam did an awesome job, I even learned alot! The girls are all so cute! I am so glad I get to do activity days with you!
Post a Comment