
I was looking through my pictures from Colorado and when I saw this one, Abby just looked so grown up. Which is hard, because she defiantly is no longer my baby anymore. So I decided I needed to post about what she is doing right now at this age, so I'll never forget. I know I post a lot about her, but lets face it, she is my life.
Lately, her new thing is her fake whine and cry. And she really works it ALL THE TIME! So she will throw herself onto the floor and just "cry". I am trying to ignore and not acknowledge her, but I can only take so much of that whiny wail.
Really though, she is a cutie, and is always making me laugh. For several months, she has loved to dance. And she will dance to any music, anytime, anywhere. There are some commercials that the music she LOVES and must stop whatever she is doing to dance. Her dancing has evolved from a head bob, to now her famous hip sway. Last night Cameron let her play with an electric Tetris game and once she discovered the music, those hips started swaying.
(sorry I couldn't figure out how to rotate video)
This last week, Abby hasn't been feeling well, she has a cold, and at least 2 teeth breaking through. So she has been especially irritable. And out of pity I gave her a half of an OREO cookie to "make her feel better". It's a rare treat for her to get sweets and after she ate the cookie I realized that its not just unhealthy, it's also really messy. This picture doesn't do justice to the mess that she made.

We just love our little girl so much. My mother-in-law always says she isn't sure what the rest of our kids are gonna be like, because Abby took all the personality. She is stubborn, active, goofy, helpful and loving. I enjoy teaching her, and watching her grow (even if it means she is no longer my baby).
Abby, my beautiful baby, you are a joy and I'll always love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment