At the Bingham home we...eat together (Abby and cousin Kenna or "nenna" as Abby came to call her)

play together (Abby and cousins Sam and Kenna)

and rock together (Cam on the "drums" and Scott on the "guitar")

Cam, Abby and I flew over because to drive across Wyoming in the winter is a scary journey. I was, as always, nervous about how Abby would behave on the plane. Ever since learning to crawl, that girl doesn't sit still for anything. So even though the flight is short, 90 minutes with an active girl forced to sit still can feel like forever. But we lucked out and both ways she slept almost the entire flight (the time spent in the airport is another story). Once we got there, we spent most of our time at home just hanging out. We played a lot of games, and just let the kids play together. I really enjoyed watching Abby with her cousins. She is now at an age where she will kind of interact with other kids, and I was excited to see how quickly she warmed up to everyone and made her self at home.
The kids quickly discovered that the funnest place to be was the room they weren't allowed in, so here they are on one of the many marches back to the family room.

Cam and I also went to see the movie "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button". It was good...long, but good. We enjoyed getting out and spending some time together, which seems to be a rare treat these days. I am already planning the next date we need to go on. And I did manage to find time to get some shopping done. All and all, it was just some good quality family time. I can't wait till the next "family reunion" when we can all get together again.
No comments:
Post a Comment