Thursday, January 3, 2013

Christmas

Christmas morning.  Cam had to work on Christmas again this year, but one of the guys who had the day off, offered to come in till 9am so Cam could be home for the kids to open presents.  That was so awesome, it just made my day!  I almost cried when he told me a few days before Christmas.  It can get pretty lonely doing Christmas with out him, so it was the perfect Christmas gift for me!
The Barbie popstar guitar Santa brought.  She has been wanting this for months!

Barbie princess

Barbie popstar


In the afternoon, we headed down to Payson to spend the rest of the day with Cam's family.  I took the kids to play out in the snow.










It was a good Christmas.  Santa managed to bring exactly what the kids wanted and it snowed on Christmas Eve night!  It doesn't get any better than a white Christmas!

1 comment:

Cindy Ricks said...

Looks like you guys had a good Christmas! I love the pictures of the kids playing in the snow. I can't even get Orin to walk in the snow he freaks out when it gets on his shoes LOL. I have loved reading through your posts. I am glad you guys are all doing well. We should really get together sometime soon to catch up.