Friday, November 16, 2012

Colton, 18 months

Colton is 18 months old!

These too and their blankies :/  Birds of a feather flock together...

He had his checkup today:

Weight:  25.2 lbs-25%
Length:  33.5 in-75%
Head: 48.5cm-75%

The last 18 months have just flown by.  I can't believe he is old enough to go to nursery (but actually getting him to go might be another story...).  

What's he up to?


  • Talks a lot.  He's learned so many words, especially "NO!"  So fun;)
  • He loves to wrestle with Daddy
  • He is still attached to his little blanket.
  • Right now baths are his favorite time of day.  He cries every time he has to get out.
  • Thomas the Train is still his favorite, but he also likes Elmo, Batman, Firetrucks, and I'm sure there's more
  • He likes to color with the girls.  But it's my least favorite thing of mine that he does, cause I end up cleaning crayon off the walls and furniture almost every single time he gets a hold of a crayon.  He also likes to put crayons in the toilet.  So the number of colors we have are slowly diminishing.
  • He loves to play outside.
  • He's perfected the art of throwing a fit.  We are talking throwing himself on the floor, kicking and screaming, drama, he does it all.
  • He's still pretty attached to me, and gravitates my way almost always.  But he also does really good with other people.  I've had to rely on friends and family to babysit a lot, and he goes with pretty much anybody that's willing to hold him.

1 comment:

Cindy Ricks said...

He is so cute! I can't believe time has flown by so fast. He sounds like a fun little boy. :)