Abby started kindergarten on Tuesday. Talk about excited! She was so disappointed to be in the afternoon class because her friend across the street was in the morning class, AND she had to wait
so long for her time to go to school.
 |
| Her "Brave" backpack |
It seems like as a parent when you send a kid to kindergarten, you're either sad to see them go, or eager for the potential for a few hours alone. I was definitely the later...until a few minutes before we left the house. She started to show some nerves. She was making several trips the bathroom, asking me if she had a fever, I could just tell she was nervous, and not really sure what to do with those emotions. That was the first time I got a little emotional, mostly because I hate to see her struggling with that awful emotion. But as we walked to school, the excitement returned.
I am so excited to be back into a regular schedule. It will help get the little kids on a steady nap schedule (take Abby to school, then the two little ones go down for a nap until it's time to pick Abby up) and with Abby at school, and Lexi and Colton napping, I will be able to get so much done!
2 comments:
She is so cute! I hope she enjoys kindergarten. That will be so nice for you to have some time to get things done.
Yay for kindergarten!!!
Post a Comment