I decided it was finally time for Abby to get a haircut. I love her long hair, but, it just needed to be cut to clean up the ends. We decided to take her to this place in American Fork called Cookie Cutters that does kids hair. I thought it would be our best bet. The place was pretty cute, they had a little play set/slide, and the kids get to sit in little cars and watch a movie while getting their hair cut. Abby was pretty unsure of the whole experience but she didn't ever cry (just a few whimpers) and ultimately let the guy cut her hair.
She got a balloon and a sucker, I took this picture right after she finished her sucker (if you couldn't tell, it was blue). He also did this funky thing with her bangs, kind of a ponytail or something??? I didn't really like it too much.
Here is a view from the side
Here she is the next day, with out a blue mouth and a weird ponytail thing.
2 comments:
She's so cute! The last picture is especially darling.
I love the hair cut!! Can he work that magic on Kenna's hair too?
Post a Comment